Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Daddy has a new job!

We hope. The place that I've been contractually working for (I.E. paid by the hour with no benefits) wants to take me on full time. Go me!

To celebrate this, Alise and I headed to the only Sonic restaurant in Massachusetts. I always see their commercials, but until recently the nearest Sonic was in Ohio; which is a fair drive. The new one opened recently and is a mere 40 minutes away, a short hop for fast food.

Alas, like any half decent in Massachusetts, this place is very popular. You know, we went to a new Chinese restaurant a few weeks ago and the wait was 2 hours. 2 hours!! For food! Really?

We're not patient people. We didn't wait for 2 hours at the Chinese, we didn't wait in line at Sonic.

We ended up, late and cranky, at Friendly's. We were not satisfied, we were not well nourished, we were not in a celebratory mood.

No matter, all is going well for these two soon to be parents. Still no real symptoms, still feeling like it's all kind of hypothetical. Oh how our lives will soon be thrown into panic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment