Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aww.... Is someone Mr. Cranky? Does he need a nap?

I'll be perfectly honest with you... I'm a little cranky right now. Andy Murray lost the tennis, I didn't get nearly enough sleep, and I've been trying to fix my 'slow as ass' computer for a while now. It's not the recipe for a good mood.

We did though have a lovely time in New Hampshire at the family baby shower. I have added some photos below... Ill try to get the rest onto flickr and let you see all of them without having to twist your head from side to side :)


EDIT: Suck-sess!!! The flickr stream to your right has now been updated. Feel free to peruse the photos of the family baby shower, with bonus 'is the camera working? I'll take photos of the animals before we leave' shots. Enjoy.








0 comments:

Post a Comment