Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And The Weiner Is...

For months now, I've been convinced that our child is a boy.

That's not to say that I'd necessarily prefer a boy, I've just had a feeling. Admittedly it was a 50/50 shot, but I was pretty convinced.

Today we had the ultrasound. While in there I asked the question, Rolf Harris style (British/Australian reference). 'Can you tell what it is yet?'

The radiologist checked with Alise to be sure that she wanted to know. Purely with the motive of proving me wrong, she did want to know.

'It's a boy' she said. I danced a little.

I would have been perfectly happy with a girl, of course. But, it's a boy!!

1 comments:

April said...

Congratulations!!! Very exciting to know that you will be bringing a little man-child into the world soon.

Post a Comment