Friday, October 23, 2009

Blitzkrieg

For the last couple of days, Alise and I have been virtual mirror images of ourselves. We both sit, looking tired, with our hands stroking our stomachs.

 

For Alise, of course, this is all perfectly natural, healthy, and sweet. She's holding our child protectively, like the wonderful mother that she already is. She's getting used to this new growth, and getting to know her new body. Aaww… so sweet.

 

For me its because a war of attrition has broken out in my bowels.

 

After an initial night-time raid, the ars-is of evil struck a blow against the colon-ition. It was an intestine battle, during which the Turds were expelled from the Holey land.

 

Ok, I'll stop there. Sorry.

 

Of course, because I'm male, whenever I'm sick I'm 'dying'. Pretty soon I'll be fighting fit though, and ready to eat Indian food once more. To victory!

1 comments:

Ali said...

Gross Jeremy. Just gross

Post a Comment