Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Note About Twittering...

To be perfectly honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Twitter. I wasn't the biggest fan of myspace, until I used it; and I thought Facebook was a step too far. Really what I'm saying here is that I'm an old man who doesn't take kindly to change, but when I finally succumb, I embrace this new fangled technology and pretend that I always liked it, and had an account 'before it was cool'.

With that said, I am now on twitter under the username 'babydaddyjeremy', and will send little snippets from my phone and ipod whenever I feel that what I want to say is worthy of publication. I promise to never 'twitter' anything along the lines of 'I'm making toast'. I may 'twitter' something along the lines of 'I made toast and now the fire putting out people are here', and I probably will 'twitter' something along the lines of 'We are currently 10 feet away from David Beckham', which we will be on Saturday.

2 comments:

Dad Blog said...

Jeremy,
I am not the biggest fan of the new social networking sites either. It is just another thing to do. My wife uses Twitter to catch up on all the celebrity gossip. Great blog by the way!

Daddy Forever said...

I'm new to Twitter too. I'm still trying to figure out what I should Tweet about.

Post a Comment