Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Twitter Stuff

You may have noticed that I haven't 'tweeted' in a while.

I think twitter may be beyond me. I don't love it. I don't really see the need to be telling you what Alise and I do every hour of the day, one synopsis to cover each 24 hour period seems to satisfy your appetites so far. Once we are at 'critical moment' times, when I don't have access to a PC, perhaps I'll 'tweet' more often; but for now it appears that it'll lay dormant, waiting for something awesome and maybe funny.

Of course I am also bitter because I only have 4 followers. Four!

Speaking of bitter and twitter (hey! that rhymed!), one twitter that I do love is this one:

http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

This gentleman is my personal hero, and person whom I aspire to be. Some may say I'm already well on my way...

0 comments:

Post a Comment