Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Warning: Explicit Materials Below

There has been, partly as a result of the popularity of this blog, a great amount of interest in our pregnancy and all of the details that it involves. With this said, I have taken the bold step of taking this blog to the dark side. I'm going all out, and revealing all. I've decided to reenact the moment of initial conception. The day baby was made. 'When we did it fo'realz'.

Alise wasn't quite on-board. Something to do with 'family and friends not wanting to see this stuff'.

I have not given up on the idea though!! So as a compromise, I'm showing you the closest thing I've seen. This, this video that follows, this is pretty much what happened.

1 comments:

April said...

Hilarious. I love how the turtle standing in for Alise is clearly going over her mental to-do list during the act. (Also, educational - as I did not know turtles could even make noise!)

Post a Comment